воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

IBM DS3512 STORAGE MANAGER DOWNLOAD

So no download for people without contract from the IBM site. That's exactly what I did in the first place. I was able to get in the download page with my IBM intranet credentials. Is there any way to get this downloads without active support contract? Thanks and best regards, Wene. Answered question This question has been answered. ibm ds3512 storage manager

Uploader: Tojale
Date Added: 28 February 2009
File Size: 13.53 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16590
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Just it said dd3512 download isn't available for me since I don't have a support contract. Feed for this topic. I found a reference in this blog: This is the accepted answer. This is the short version of the story why I'm asking here. I just need to configure the RAID and check the health state of the disks. And guess what, after registration and entering the serial number, I was told that there was no contract fount for this device.

I also found a download portal at the IBM website.

IBM System Storage DS Storage Manager Version Installation and Host Support Guide

This is for a spare time project. But I don't want that. And I don't think that I'm able to afford one. Perhaps, the best thing you should also try, is to log a call with IBM support. You will be asked to provide the 7 digits serial number of the device.

ibm ds3512 storage manager

I was able to get in the download page with my IBM intranet credentials. Follow the steps through out the pages until you get the chance to download the software.

Also it would be possible to use a freeware. I got an auto generated mail which didn't regard my question but suggested me to contact igm local IBM dealer and ask for a contract quote.

Of jbm, I get the download page too. I would feel much better if someone could confirm that this works. But there it's only possible to download that software with a service contract.

Is there manxger way to get this downloads without active support contract? Working with an old DS - last service contract and now want to set it up under linux for an testing environment. I don't have such a contract. So no download for people without contract from the IBM site.

After that experience I clicked on the help button and described my problem. Or is there an alternative software? Or is this expensive hardware officially useless without? Thanks and best regards, Wene.

Fix Central

Is there another way to get that software? Hope to get a solution for that. I can't find a relation to my original question. maager

ibm ds3512 storage manager

Get DS Storage Manager software without service contract? Yes, I read that.

So I responded to that mail and asked for another solution. Either I don't understand the hint or this is the wrong link. Hi, That's exactly what I did in the first place.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий